Saturday, April 10, 2010

Las Vegas

A couple of days ago Ben called me at work. He told me that his work was sending him to Vegas for a week. I was kind of bumbed because for one, I didn't want him gone for that long and two, I wanted to go. I know I am selfish. Anyway, we figured out a plan so I could go with him. I was able to get a sub for the 5 days I am gone. I feel bad taking so much time off of work. When would we really get this oppurtunity again? Once the baby comes it is going to be harder to take off. Anyway, they got our hotel for us. We will be staying at the Venetion. The room is wonderful! (well from what I have seen from pictures) We fly out on the 18th and will come back on the 25th. The nice thing is we find out what we are having in a couple of days so I can go shopping at the baby outlets while I am there. YAY! Things seem so great right now. I get worried because we have been so blessed and all these wonderful things are happening. I feel like something bad is going to come our way. I hope not.

No comments: