


Yesterday Ben and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary. I am so thankful for him. He does so much for me. (probably because I nag him all the time) We had a really fun night. Ben had to work until 5 last night. I hate his job most days! Anyway, I went and picked him up at 1 and we went to lunch. We just went to Burger King and grabbed a burger. So romantic huh? Anyway we ate lunch and talked in the car. The weather has been so crappy! We were planning on going to the cabin in Island Park. It has been raining and freezing there so we decided we would stay home and set up the tent down in the basement. We had bought a new tent last year to go camping, but that never panned out due to me. Hey, I would rather go to the cabin. That is my kind of camping. :) After dropping Ben off back at work I went home thinking " hey I could put a tent up all by myself ". HAHAHAH boy was that a big joke! I got the tent out of the garage and took it out of the package. I guess I should have measured how much room I had downstairs. Since we got the new sectional we dont have as much room. So I take the tent and start spreading it out and it just keeps going and going. I was like holy heck how big is this thing? Needless to say I gave up and drug it upstairs. I gave up on the whole idea of putting the tent up inside. So Ben gets home from work and I am not very happy because my big suprise of getting the tent up was ruined and didn't pan out. So we decided to go out for dinner. I was craving pancakes so we went to Perkins. I am such a party pooper these days. We were going to go somewhere nice but hey, forget steak and Lobster give me pancakes and I am happy. I felt bad because I was screwing up all of our plans. Mmm and now I am craving pancakes once again ugh! So anyway, we decide we are going to go to a movie, well I am full and would rather just go home and watch a movie. I know I am lame. So, we get home and instead of going downstairs to watch a movie on the big screen I decide lets just watch a movie on the 32" in the bedroom. So we get all the munchies for the movie and lay down to watch the movie. Well no longer then 20 minutes later I am passed out asleep. I still had fun I just feel bad that I am always tired and grumpy. It is a good thing Ben understands and is really sweet about it. So this morning at 8 Ben brings me breakfast in bed and decide we are going to have a fun day today. It doesn't matter what day your anniversary is as long as you are happy and in love that is all that matters. So Happy Anniversary Ben I love you!!!! Next week we will go to the cabin when the weather is nicer and have Sch'mores and hot dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment