Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby shower





We got over 34 blankets! I love them all soo much! I wish I had that much talent to make all of them. This is a pile of the blankets after folded up and put into the crib until I can figure out where to put them.

Pile of blankets and burp clothes.

After the shower all the gifts in the middle of the floor. It was crazy at the church it looked like Christmas. It took over an hour to unwrap everything. My mom and sister put on a baby shower for me. It turned out really well. We had a good turn out and I got a ton of nice things. We got over 34 blankets and they are all super cute! I think Dylan is going to have a new blanket everyday for the first month of his life. We also got some really cute clothes. Iam so excited for all the stuff we got and can't wait to put Dylan in the clothes and blankets. My sister has all the pictures from the shower so I will have to get them from her soon. I took pictures of all the things we got and put who they were from so I can put them in Dylans scrapbbok.

No comments: