Sunday, November 28, 2010
Thanksgiving 2010
This is a few days late, but I wanted to share what I am so thankful for. I am thankful for my family. I am so glad that I have an eternal family. I am so thankful that we have a healthy happy little boy. I am thankful for a husband who work so hard. I am grateful to be able to stay at home with my baby. I am thankful for our house that keeps us warm. I am just thankful for everything. :) OK, Dylan turned 12 weeks old on Thanksgiving. It is crazy how fast time has gone. I was suppose to return back to work on the 1st of December, but staying home with Dylan is more important. I am kind of sad in a way too. I have worked with the school district for 11 years. I started out as a substitute while going to school. Anyway, Thanksgiving day. The weather has been awful. It has snowed a good foot. We went to my parents for dinner. My mom cooked the whole meal. It turned out so good. Dylan had a hard time with all the noise. He tried sleeping on and off. He did really well during dinner. My sister gave him a bottle before we all started eating so he was content. We played the traditional candy bar game and luckily he was asleep during that time. It is such a fun game. We all bring a bunch of candy bars. We put them in the middle of the table and we roll dice. If you get a 7, 11 or doubles you get to choose a candy bar. Once all the candy bars are gone you set a timer for 10 minutes. You keep rolling the dice and if you want a candy bar that somebody has you have to say there name and the candy bar. Its fun. We were going to go to Ben's families after dinner, but Dylan started getting really fussy so we came home. The next day we spent the whole day at his grandmas. It was nice to see everyone. Dylan was having another rough time due to all the noise. Ben's aunt Karen who is from North Carolina is leaving soon. So the next day we got together and she colored my hair for me. It turned out cute. Its so weird having my hair so blond. I really like it though. Its definitely different. She put blond chunks through the front and the bottom part is black. Its cute. :) It has been a nice Thanksgiving break. Today we stayed home from church to just relax and let Dylan take it easy. He has been so over stimulated the last few days. I will post pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment