Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Independence day!


What a fun day! We went to Menan to check out there little fair they had going on. We got there and D had just fallen asleep. We decided not to go and went and checked out the Menan Buttes. Pretty lane to be honest. :) It was a nice drive and Ben and I got to relax for awhile. We got home minutes before our friends BBQ started. We grabbed everything and rushed out the doors. We had so much fun. I cant wait for next years, Each year gets better and better. We had a BBQ at my house later in the evening. We got home from our friends house a little later then expected. The night before I made a cake from scratch and hadn't frosted yet. When we got home I had to throw this together in like 2 minuted. It may have not looked the greatest, but it was yummy!


                                                         Our friend Ben.
                                      Kicked back at relaxed waiting for the fireworks.
                                             Setting up for the tank battle.
                                              AFTER THE EXPLOSION!
                     Marion and I drinking berry lemonade and Chillin Dylan. :) What a fun time.

No comments: