I decided I needed to start canning since it is so important to have food storage. I canned a bunch of apple sauce and salsa. I am so thankful for a friend in the ward that let me try Mrs Wages salsa pack. I am totally hooked and it is SO easy to make and can. :) (and it tastes good)
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Cookies and canning
Halloween is getting closer and I am getting so excited. I love to make Halloween treats. This year I made some ghost sugar cookies and bloody fingers. I need to take them around before I eat them all. Last night we had the missionaries over for dinner and I was able to get rid of a few of the cookies. Which is good since I have been munching on them and Ben has been so good and avoiding them. He has lost 60 lbs now. He is doing very well.
I decided I needed to start canning since it is so important to have food storage. I canned a bunch of apple sauce and salsa. I am so thankful for a friend in the ward that let me try Mrs Wages salsa pack. I am totally hooked and it is SO easy to make and can. :) (and it tastes good)
I decided I needed to start canning since it is so important to have food storage. I canned a bunch of apple sauce and salsa. I am so thankful for a friend in the ward that let me try Mrs Wages salsa pack. I am totally hooked and it is SO easy to make and can. :) (and it tastes good)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment