going to get Dylan all dressed up and take him to all his granparents houses. That planned failed. We called the grandparents and everyone is sick. Dylan has been sick to so it actually works out ok. Yesterday Dylan and I went to Ben's work. His work puts on a HUGE Halloween party for kids. Each department puts on a different theme. Ben's department did How to Train Your Dragon. It turned out so cute. We have two costumes for Dylan one a Tiger and the other a Skeleton. that glows in the dark. He was a Tiger for Ben's work. It was tons of fun! I am so glad Dylan slept the whole time since he has had such an upset tummy he screams all the time. Luckily we got some medication that seems to be helping. 7 days of him not feeling well has been AWFUL on him and me. It makes me feel so helpless. I have to remember that I can only do my part and then rely on the Lord for the rest of it. The other night when Dylan first got sick he was screaming non stop and I couldn't calm him down. I was rocking him and praying SO hard. He had been screaming for about 10 minutes (which felt like an eternity) and I was crying with him because I felt so bad and didn't know what to do. It was 130 in the morning and I didn't want to have to wake Ben up because he had to go to work in the morning. So I prayed really hard and was begging the Lord to help. All of a sudden Dylan looked up in the corner of the room and started following something that I couldn't see and he stopped crying and fell fast asleep. He slept so well that night.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Halloween 2010
going to get Dylan all dressed up and take him to all his granparents houses. That planned failed. We called the grandparents and everyone is sick. Dylan has been sick to so it actually works out ok. Yesterday Dylan and I went to Ben's work. His work puts on a HUGE Halloween party for kids. Each department puts on a different theme. Ben's department did How to Train Your Dragon. It turned out so cute. We have two costumes for Dylan one a Tiger and the other a Skeleton. that glows in the dark. He was a Tiger for Ben's work. It was tons of fun! I am so glad Dylan slept the whole time since he has had such an upset tummy he screams all the time. Luckily we got some medication that seems to be helping. 7 days of him not feeling well has been AWFUL on him and me. It makes me feel so helpless. I have to remember that I can only do my part and then rely on the Lord for the rest of it. The other night when Dylan first got sick he was screaming non stop and I couldn't calm him down. I was rocking him and praying SO hard. He had been screaming for about 10 minutes (which felt like an eternity) and I was crying with him because I felt so bad and didn't know what to do. It was 130 in the morning and I didn't want to have to wake Ben up because he had to go to work in the morning. So I prayed really hard and was begging the Lord to help. All of a sudden Dylan looked up in the corner of the room and started following something that I couldn't see and he stopped crying and fell fast asleep. He slept so well that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment