Friday, September 24, 2010
cleaning out the closet
Yesterday we had to take Dylan back into the Dr to get him weighed. He hasn't been gaining weight like he should be. When he was born he was 7lbs13oz when he left the hospital he was 7lbs 3oz. Yesterday he was 7lbs15oz. I am so happy he finally passed his birth weight. Today I took all of his newborn clothes and packed them away. I am sad because he is getting bigger but happy because he gets to start wearing his cute 0-3month clothes even though they are still going to be big on him. I will be sad when he grows out of that size because I have a TON of cute clothes for him in that size. I love my little man and so thankful that the lord has trusted me enough with such a preciouse child of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment