Friday, September 10, 2010
Hospital pix!
I can't believe it has been a week since we had our little miracle. He is so amazing. He is such a good baby. He sleeps 5 hours straight at night then I change and feed him and he is out for another 3 hours. I LOVE it. I hope he continues to sleep so well at night. We love our little guy more then anything. Yesterday he went in for his circumsision. I was already crying an hour before the procedure. Ben gave Dylan a blessing. We went in and there was a lady that was getting her son done also. Her and I had the baby the same day and she was my next door neighbor in the hospital. It was funny becausse she was asking me if my baby cried all the time. I was like no, but the nursery was right across the hall and you could hear every little baby cry. It was awful! I didn't sleep well at all. I was in the hospital 4 nights due to the C section plus the procedure they had to do they night before Dylan was born. It still seems like a dream. I think its because I was all drugged up. I HATE being on pain pills because I don't remember anything on them. I was off the strong drugs 2 days after the C section. I feel great and I don't know why people say that c sections are so hard. I LOVED it! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment