




















Dylan arrived Thursday morning September 2 at 8:54 a.m. Weighing 7lbs 13 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. He is so perfect! We love him so much. Wednesday night I had to go in to see if they could get me to dialate. The next morning when the doc came in and said that I wasn't dropping or dialating so he said that we would have this baby at 8:30 C section. We got the epederal. I was SO scared, but didn't feel anything. It was great. Everything went SO well and I had very little recovery pain. We love having him home and is fun to see him grow. We are finally starting to get on a normal schedule. It has been hard where I have had to take pain pills do to the surgery. I am off of the pain meds now and just taking Tylenol when needed. Ben is so cute with the baby. He has been so helpful around the house and taking care of Dylan. I am so impressed at how wonderful of a daddy he is. I LOVE my boys SO much. We took Dylan in for his 5 day check up. He is weighing 7lbs 3oz. We had his circumsicion scheduled for Thursday but his Dr told us if he doesn't gain any weight by Thursday we are going to have to reschedule. I pray that he can gain some weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment